Attacks and statsEdit
The Aludran Arachnoid fires a fireball out of its gun, but there is a noticeable delay between each shot. If someone is close to it, it will strike the target with its powerful tail. Aludran Arachnoids are some of the most common enemies in the game, especially later on in the game.
- The Aludran Arachnoid's projectiles can be dodged by simply strafing left or right.
- Rapid-fire weapons, such as the Thompson Sub Machine Gun, are very effective against the Aludran Arachnoid, as the rapid-fire from the gun will constantly keep the Aludran Arachnoid in its "stunned" phase, making him harmless.
- Rapid-fire weapons also work well against multiple Aludran Arachonids. They can constantly stun the Arachnoids if the player keeps hitting each of them. While it won't kill them as fast as focusing on a single one would, it does prevent nearly all of them from firing.
- When paired with other enemies, the Aludran Arachnoid is a medium threat. Its projectiles can be annoying to dodge, but they don't do a lot of damage. The biggest threat they pose when with other enemies is that they make the player dodge more projectiles, which makes it more difficult to deal. Kill the Arachnoids when an opportunity arises, but after stronger enemies have been eliminated.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam Advance (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)