This is getting serious!
This article contains spoilers. It might spoil your gaming experience when first playing these games.
- At the starting area, dive into the small pool all the way down to find a XM-214-A Minigun.
- As you exit the starting cave, look to your right, you will notice an enormous rock pillar. After acquiring the jetpack, fly over behind it and walk/fly up to the top to discover an SBC Cannon along with some cannonballs.
- In the area with the jetpack, behind some rocks over the small ruined temple lie some items.
- At the first highway you see with the Scrapjack, Adult Arachnoid and/or Reptiloid on it, the leftmost/farthest end has a locked gate, and a panel to the left. After acquiring the keycard, use the panel to open the gate and collect some supplies.
- After sliding down the pipe and losing the jetpack, when you hit the ground, shoot the Kamikaze running right to left on the top of the first bridge before he teleports out. Then continue towards the second bridge, where you will trigger the "Revenge of the Kamikaze" secret and get attacked by many more Kamikazes.
- At the end of the level, before entering the temple with the control room (and starting the Scrapjack Boss fight), go all the way to the end of the valley behind the temple. Inside some bushes is some armor. (You can do this after you’ve started the final boss fight as well, but it’s easier to do so before.)
- At the final area, in the center, you’ll be between two pylons with rubble in front of them. Jump on the rumble of either of the pylons, if you can’t jump to the left, jump to the right. If you can’t jump on the right, jump to the left. Repeat the process until you have reached the top and press a switch. Repeat this sequence for the opposite pylon and a teleporter will appear between them on the ground, which will teleport you back to the starting area, where an enormous Kamikaze will be standing in front of you, then rapidly charge at you. Kill him to register the secret.