Overview and attacksEdit
The turret automatically picks its targets and shoots a cannonball to eliminate them, and has an infinite quantity of ammunition. Although, their cannonballs aren't very dangerous.
The turrets are usually either placed on a nearby roof or in distant locations. It appears only on a couple of Ellenier levels.
- The RAPTOR Sniper Rifle is quite efficient at taking out the Cannon Turret, only needing 1-3 shots for it to be destroyed.
- Due to their immobility, the XPML30 Rocket Launcher works greatly against these targets. The player can shoot a salvo of rockets and then switch to another weapon and take care of other enemies.
- The turret's cannonballs can be easily evaded by sidestepping.
- It cam be quite dangerous when mixed with other enemies, but usually, they are placed in open locations far away from the player, which gives him/her ample time and space to dodge their projectiles while taking care of other enemies. Once the player gets familiar with dodging their projectiles while fighting off other enemies, they should be low-priority targets.
- They are much less damaging than their Second Encounter counterparts, dealing only up to 15-20 damage on a direct hit on Normal Difficulty.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)