The Chariot Harpy is an enemy in Serious Sam: Next Encounter. It is the result of Mental fusing a woman to a chariot she is riding. After being fused, they were implanted with a chip that let them be controlled remotely.
The Chariot Harpy’s primary attack is to fire an explosive arrow at their target. In addition, they can injure anybody to their sides with the blades on their wheels, However, they do not have a melee attack if they are very close to their target.
- Chariots are completely harmless if the player constantly strafes in one direction. This will make their arrows miss and make them constantly reposition themselves in order to get a better shot.
- If a Chariot Harpy is near the player, the Double-Barrel Shotgun is very effective against them. All it takes is one close-range shot from it to kill a Chariot.
- Groups of Chariots can easily be dispatched with the Shofield Uzi Pistols. Their low HP and easy to dodge attacks make them easy to slice up with the Uzi pistols. Even long-range ones can be killed with ease, despite the Uzi Pistol's poor long-range accuracy.
- Chariots should be a low priority target because of how easy it is to dodge their primary attack.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam: Next Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)