600 (direct impact) + 0-100 (blast radius)
|Maximum Ammunition held||
Cacadoos Vulgaris (Clawdovic Parrots)
The Clawdovic is a weapon in Serious Sam 2.
The Clawdovic is a bird native to the planet M'Digbo. Originally trained as a hunting weapon for the Simbas, the Clawdovic was modified when Mental's forces arrived on M'Digbo by feeding it a poisonous flower that will cause it to explode when it hits something.
The Clawdovic is essentially a homing projectile. When launched, it will go for the enemy the player is looking at. However, the Clawdovic's homing ability is not perfect; sudden changes at medium or long range can mess up its homing ability and cause it to fly straight into the sky.
- When using the Clawdovic, the player should try to make sure there isn't too much space between the target and the player before firing, as the Clawdovic's homing abilities cannot adjust to sudden changes at long range.
- The Clawdovic is very useful against strong enemies, such as the Big Spider or the Albino Cyclops, mostly because of how powerful it is.
- While it is useful against groups of weaker enemies, using it against them is a waste, as the Rocket Launcher can do the same thing without wasting valuable Clawdovic ammo.
- It is quite effective against the Kozak aHa-C64 Attack Helicopter. The Clawdovic's homing abilities allow it to hit the Helicopter, no matter where if its moving or not. In addition, it does a very large amount of damage to the Helicopter.
- It is very possible that Clawdovic was named after Klodovik, a parrot in the Alan Ford comic, which is very popular in Croatia.