Being a hybrid, the Reptiloid DNA within the Devil Stallion's genes enables it to breathe fire, making it quite powerful. In addition, it was given a pair of wings in order to fly. To top it off, Mental's researchers gave it an undying loyalty to Mental and cast some black magic on it in order to make it more resistant to enemy attacks. All of these factors make the Devil Stallion a very dangerous foe to fight.
It has two attacks, a fire breath that it will use while flying and while stationary. Most of time it will fly, but occasionally it will get on the ground and walk for a little bit. It has a good amount of health.
- The Devil Stallion's flame breath can be dodged by moving away from the Devil Stallion while it's charging towards the player. Keep moving while its charging and using it's flame breath, just in case it may try to pursue the player while they're dodging.
- The RAPTOR Sniper Rifle is an excellent weapon to use against the Devil Stallion. Scoped shots can do a lot of damage per hit, and the bullets from Sniper Rifle will instantly hit the Stallion. The only problem is the long delay between shots, which means the player should still be ready to dodge it's fire attack between shots.
- The XPML4000 Rocket Launcher is a great alternative to use against the Devil Stallion while the Devil Stallion is stationary, whether on the ground or in the air. It's rockets are powerful enough that it can kill the Devil Stallion in four or so direct impact hits. It can also be used against the Stallion while it is in the air, but this requires the player to predict where it is flying and shoot ahead of this.
- Multiple Devil Stallions should be dealt with by targeting them one at a time. Killing them one by one makes it easier to dodge other Devil Stallions because there's less flames to dodge instead of trying to spread damage “evenly” over the Stallions.
- When paired with other enemies, the Devil Stallion is a high-priority target. It's fire breath is very damaging, and trying to dodge its flame attack while dodging other attacks can be a bit difficult at times. Killing the Devil Stallion ASAP gives the player more room to dodge enemies and doesn't put the player at risk of taking a lot of damage from its flame attack.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam: Next Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)