The Diablotaur is a large, eight-armed Minotaur wearing Roman-style armor, a gold facemask, wielding a sword with it's right hand and a shield on one of it's left arms. Originally made by the Romans as a powerful competitor in the Colosseum, the creature has been modified by Mental by replacing it's arms with modern weapons and giving it a new skeleton made out of titanium. The two arms above the Diablotaur's head have rocket launchers attached to them, the arms near the uppermost set are equipped with miniguns and his lowest set are equipped with laser guns. In addition, Mental has installed a system that constantly makes the Diablotaur enraged, which keeps a steady supply of adrenaline flowing through it, making it feel no pain.
The Diablotaur has three attacks; fire rockets, fire lasers and fire it's miniguns. The rockets are fired in a five round burst and will explode in a pattern. The lasers it fires are similar to Ugh-Zan III's in that it will attempt to predict where the player is moving and fire lasers in front of where it thinks the player is moving. The miniguns fires a burst of homing bullets.
- Their is a pair of Serious Skates in the arena. These are very valuable because they make it much easier to dodge both the Diablotaur's attacks and the enemies that are in the arena. Try to pick them up ASAP.
- The Diablotaur's lasers can be dodged by standing near one spot, then moving the opposite direction of where the lasers are being shot or jumping over the lasers.
- It's rockets can be dodged by running forwards from where the player is when the Diablotaur launches it's rockets. The player will run past the rockets and be untouched by them.
- It's homing bullets are the hardest weapon to dodge without Serious Skates because of their heat-seeking nature. Dodging to the left or right works to an extent, but some of them will most likely hit the player no matter what because of their homing nature. Thankfully, there are plenty of health pickups in the arena, so if the player takes a significant amount of damage from bullets over an extended period of time, all they need to do is pick up a Large Health nearby and they'll be fine.
- The XPML4000 Rocket Launcher and RAPTOR Sniper Rifle are the best weapons to use against the Diablotaur. The XPML4000 deals a consistent stream of damage to the Diablotaur, while the RAPTOR Sniper Rifle does a lot of damage per shot, but the delay between shots means that the damage caused will be less consistent than with the Rocket Launcher. The RAPTOR is useful in that it can finish it off after the player runs out of Rockets and is no longer able to get anymore via Backpacks or while the player is running to a Backpack.
- Don't forget to keep the other enemies in the arena under control. The Porcine Berserkers can stop the player in their tracks while dodging the Diablotaur's projectiles, while the Beheaded Kamikazes can inflict good damage if one his the player, and outright kill the player if a few manage to hit the player if the player doesn't heal up in time. Whenever the opportunity arises, the player should try to look around and clear out any nearby enemies so that the player won't get a nasty surprise via a Berserker getting in the way or a Kamikaze blowing up in their face before they have a chance to shoot it.
- When the Diablotaur is constantly charging towards the player, now is the time to break out the Sniper Rifle and finish it off. The Diablotaur can inflict a significant amount of damage if it manages to run over the player a few times, so the player needs to kill it quickly, and the Sniper Rifle can do enough damage to kill it in time.