Stop the foreplay and get serious!
The Elephant Gunner is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam: Next Encounter.
The Elephant Gunner is a common Earth elephant that has been altered by Mental to serve in his army. It is equipped with a cannon on its snout, has armor plating around its entire body, and enhanced hearing and sight. The Gunner's only attack is to fire a cannonball at its target.
- The Gunner's cannonballs are almost always a one-hit kill, making them very dangerous. However, they can be dodged by constantly strafing.
- Their cannonballs can bounce off of surfaces, so there's still a chance of being hit by a cannonball or being hurt from one exploding nearby even if the player managed to dodge it.
- Elephant Gunners are very rare enemies, but when they do appear, they should be of the first enemies targeted. Their cannonballs are very deadly, which alone makes them a high-priority target.
- The XPML4000 Rocket Launcher and XM4000 Minigun work best against Gunners. They both deliver a constant steam of damage, allowing the player to to take down a Gunner while dodging or hiding from its cannonballs.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam: Next Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)