The Fatso Fighter is an enemy in Serious Sam 2.
The Fatso Fighter is an impressive ship designed by Mental's Toyoda factories. It has a unique design where the laser guns are recharged by the ship's engines, thus giving it unlimited ammo. It can also be equipped to be flown remotely.
The Fatso's only attack is to shoot lasers when it sees the target while flying, then fly back and do it again.
A variation of this enemy are spawned by the Mental Institution. In the first attack which will charge towards the player and blow up when they hit the ground.
- The RAPTOR Sniper Rifle is very effective against this enemy, as it can destroy it in two shots, and has the range needed to reach it.
- Other weapons are not effective against the Fighter because of its speed, small size and how far away it is from the player.
- Unlike their bigger cousin, the Fatso will not respawn if destroyed, so the player should try to take it out whenever they get a chance.
- Despite the large amount of lasers they fire, constantly moving forwards or backwards will let the player easily dodge all of it's lasers. Strafing sideways works as well, but there's a chance that a laser or two may hit the player.
- When paired with other enemies, the Fatso is a mere nuisance once the player has figured out what location the Fatso is firing at and avoids that location. However, in small locations, they are much more deadly because the player will have little room to avoid their lasers, so in that case, they should be taken out ASAP before they rack up too much damage.
- Its name is a derogatory term for someone who is overweight or fat.
- The Fatso Fighter is almost a flying robot cut for Serious Sam 1.
- The Toyoda factory is a parody to the Japanese real-life Toyota Motor Corporation.