The Femikaze is an enemy in Serious Sam: Double D.
The Femikaze is a large, human woman with no top on. She holds two bombs, which are strategically placed in order to cover her breasts. She emits a high-pitched scream.
The Femikaze behaves much like the normal Beheaded Kamikaze; she will quickly run towards a target while screaming. When she touches the target, she will explode.
- Femikazies are essentially larger Beheaded Kamikazes and should be treated as such.
- The Femikaze's size makes it easier to hit her compared to the regular Kamikaze, but it also gives her a larger vertical explosion radius if she explodes.
- Explosive weapons are not recommended against the Femikaze. At close range, a Femikaze killed by an explosion will have the player be harmed by both the Femikaze and weapon's explosion.
- Femikazes seem to spawn at the same rate as normal Beheaded Kamikazes.
- When paired with other enemies, the Femikaze should be a high-priority target. They are quite fast, and their explosion does a good amount of damage. A Femikaze or two that manage to explode near the player can do a significant amount of damage, making the player much more vulnerable to other enemies.