The Flying Kleer is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2. They are essentailly winged Kleer skeletons armed with a blunderbuss.
Attacks and statsEdit
When a Flying Kleer spots the player, it fires a large fireball from the blunderbuss. Unlike most enemies that will engage the player in combat, the Flying Kleer usually stays away from the player.
- The Double Shotgun works well against individual Flying Kleers. Two shots at medium range and one at short range can take one out.
- The Rocket Launcher is very effective against groups of Flying Kleers. One rocket can kill a Kleer and will weaken the others enough for one Auto Shotgun blast to finish them off.
- The Flying Kleer is not a major target when with other enemies because of how easy it is to avoid its projectiles. However, the player should try to reduce their numbers when they have a chance because there is a possibility of a Flying Kleer hitting the player because of how many there are.
- According to the Harpy's backstory, she is partially made from Flying Kleer wings.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)