This is getting serious!
This article contains spoilers. It might spoil your gaming experience when first playing these games.
Frostpost is the thirty-fourth level of Serious Sam 2.
Sam continues his fight through the cold part of Kronor in order to break into the laser cannon's compound. He meets heavier resistance, such as Giant Spiders, but soon finds an XPML30 Rocket Launcher.
After a bit of fighting, Sam reaches the laser cannon's compound, but it is guarded by many enemies. Sam clears them out, then blows open the door to the laser cannon, ready to use it against Sirius' shield.
- Right before you enter the first room with heating in it (not a hangar), look right. You'll see a shipping container with “TOP SECRET” on it. Blow it up with the XPML30 Rocket Launcher to reveal a RAPTOR Sniper Rifle, Large Health, Serious Bomb and an ammo pack. Blowing the container up will register the secret.
- As soon as you exit the first heating room, look up on the pipes above you. You'll see Santa. Kill him to make him drop an Extra Large Armor and a Super Health.
- Go past the pipes that Santa was on, turn right and walk until you see a hangar on your right. Go inside it, then look again to your right. You'll find another shipping container with “TOP SECRET” on it. Blow it up with a rocket to reveal several ninja chickens, which will register a secret. Killing each rabbit will reveal either a Extra Small Health or an Extra Small Armor.
- Past the second heating room (across the pipes where Santa was) is a shipping container that will burst open with Orc Grunts when you get close to it. Go behind the container to find a Serious Bomb. Pick it up to register the secret.
- Before entering the third heating room (the one past the large walkway) you'll see three shipping containers on your right. Shoot a rocket at the right-most one to blow it open and register a secret. Inside it is a Serious Damage.