In Serious Sam 1, Serious Sam HD, and Serious Sam 2, grenades appear as a red box with a grenade or bomb symbol on it. The Serious Sam: Next Encounter grenade model is a square yellow box with a black grenade on it.
The amount of ammo in each box of grenades depends on the game and (in some cases) the difficulty level. In Serious Sam 1, HD and Next Encounter, each box gives out 5 Grenades (10 in Tourist, Easy and Serious difficulties in SS1 and HD), while in Serious Sam 2 grenades give the player 10 per box.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In Test 1, the grenade's model can be found in the game's files, but cannot be picked up. It uses the same model, but the box is wood brown and there are four oval shapes on it. The grenades were used for the scrapped Pipebomb as it also might have been supposed to be in the other level for testing. But the files are cut or locked because they had cut the level from Test 1 few months before the release.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 1 (First appearance)
- Serious Sam HD
- Serious Sam: Next Encounter (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam 2 (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam: Double D (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam: Double D: XXL (Non-canonical appearance)