The HellChick is a demon-like enemy who wears mostly black clothing, and carries a trident. She appears as an enemy in Serious Sam 2.
The HellChick was originally Martha Woo-men, a rising fashion designer from Kentucky. However, there were two unusual things about her; she had a major love of bondage and enjoyed being an anti-superhero named “The ChickWoman”, who did things like rob from the poor and give it to the rich. Mental was impressed by her acts, so he gave her an offer; join him, and her fashion company would be the sole provider of clothing for Mental's army. She agreed. Thankfully for her, her years of bull riding allowed her to quickly adapt to riding the Albino Cyclops, making her useful in combat.
The HellChick has two attacks; launch a homing bat projectile at the player from medium to far range, or, if the player gets too close, she will attack the player with her trident.
- The HellChick is very weak; one or two Auto Shotgun blasts will kill her, even at long range. Groups of them can be killed with nearly any weapon except the ZapGun or Colt Anaconda.
- Her projectile can easily be dodged by strafing, even though it will attempt to home in on the player.
- She will often spawn in while riding an Albino Cyclops, but she is still just as weak and harmless with a Cyclops as she is on the ground.
- When mixed with other enemies, the HellChick is not a threat. Her projectile is very easy to dodge if the player is strafing while trying to avoid other enemies' attacks, and her health is low enough that she'll usually be killed during the crossfire between the player and another enemy.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)