Sam Stone has entered the museum to rescue Professor Stein, who has information that will help activate the Time-Lock. Quinn has informed Sam that the professor will not upload the information unless he has been rescued. Stone finds the museum overrun with Antaresian spiders, and rushes to get to the professor before either are killed.
- In the boiler room at the start — between the second and third big machines is a clip of shells.
- Just outside the boiler room — look to the left. Behind two boxes are some cobwebs hiding a passage blocked off with planks. Break the boxes and planks with the Sledgehammer and collect the clip of assault rifle bullets.
- In the hallway that leads to the stairwell, heading towards the stairs — there is a room with half-closed shutter just before the stairwell to the left, it has a translatable plaque on the ground. Behind the column on the back right is a clip of shells.
- On the second floor just after the stairs — there is a door with a "No entry" sign beside it. You can walk straight through the door by going around the sign on the right, which will show a "Secret room found!" message. In the next room is a coach gun.
- On the balcony in a side room on the second floor — the third room on the rear wall has a shelf. Break the shelf with the sledgehammer. Behind it is a switch; push it and a "Secret door unlocked!" message shows up. Now head out the door to the balcony in the main hall and jump over the railing to run along the lip on the wall, then around to the other balcony. The third shutter will be slightly open. Crawl under it and the message "Speedrun secret found!" is shown, and a huge chunk of the level is skipped.
- On the balcony in the main hall across from the left side — on the way to the partially open shutter (secret #5), there is a Large Health.
- After Sam picks up a cell phone — just after you kill a Gnaar there is a short hall heading left with a small sphinx statue. Look behind it to see a switch. Press the switch to move the statue and collect the electricity.
- Just after you see a Cloned Shotgunner — head right into the passage he came from. There is a shelf with a box on top. Break the shelf with the sledgehammer and head into "a spooky hall", where a scene with a ghost Rodriguez plays. After the scene ends, you can collect the lasergun.
- Back in the museum before you drop down — at the point you drop down there are bricks on the left you can scale, then jump over to the left to get to the second floor. Run around to the other room on the right and pick up the armor vest.
Enemy, item and weapon countEdit
border="2" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" style="margin: 1em 1em 1em 0; background: #000000; border: 1px #aaa solid; border-collapse: collapse; font-size: 95%;"
- In the main atrium, one of the intact statues on the right can be climbed. This allows you to backtrack from where you normally take the speedrun secret, and press the button.
- The boss battle can be skipped by climbing the wall just before the arena, and walking along the second floor to the level exit.