|Machine Gun Turret|
|Games it appears in|
The Machine Gun Turret is a vehicle in Serious Sam 2.
The Machine Gun Turret is a Mental-designed turret consisting of two 110mm (according to the ammo cans on it) machine guns paired together. This gives the Machine Gun Turret a high rate of fire. Like other turrets, the Machine Gun Turret is equipped with unlimited ammo.
Machine Gun Turrets are usually placed in Mental's bases throughout various worlds. Anyone can take control of them, which is handy for Serious Sam when he needs some extra firepower.
- The Machine Gun Turret does a low amount of damage per hit, but it's high rate of fire compensates for it's low damage per bullet.
- The Machine Gun Turret should be used whenever the player gets a chance to use it. It's high rate of fire lets it do a good amount of damage to enemies, and it can serve as an extra life bar because the player will not be damaged if they are ejected from the Turret when it explodes.
- Machine Gun Turrets usually appear in levels where the player has a small amount of firepower, which usually isn't enough to take out all of the incoming enemies. Therefore, the Machine Gun Turret should be used to deal with large hordes such situations in order to make things easier.
- The bullets from the Machine Gun Turret will instantly hit a target. This makes it quite useful against enemies that tend to move around often, such as the Kozak Helicopter.
- The machine guns used by the Machine Gun Turret are either based on the M1917 or the M2 Browning.