The Martial Arts Master is an enemy in Serious Sam 2.
The Master is an actor on the planet Chi-Fang. They were modified into deadly flying enemies by chopping off their legs (which were then given to Bull Soldiers) and given the ability to cast deadly dragon magic spells. Unfortunately, their modifications has caused them to continuously sing, so they were given metal masks so that nobody would have to hear them.
The Master has one attack; fire a homing Chinese word at the player. This word can be dodged, but will bounce around if it misses until it destroys itself.
- When facing Masters, the player should try to avoid being near a wall, as a Master's projectiles can bounce from the wall and hit the player if they dodged the attack.
- The Auto Shotgun is effective against Masters, as its tight spread makes it useful at up to medium range; the range Masters are usually at.
- The Double Shotgun is very effective against Masters at short range, as one hit will kill it, regardless of difficulty level. Since Masters tend to get close to the floor, this makes the Double Shotgun very useful.
- Masters tend to clump together, which makes the RB-45 Hand Grenade very useful, as one grenade can take out multiple Masters.
- Groups of Masters can be taken down with either the Auto Shotgun or the Uzi. The Uzi works better if the player needs to take them out quickly, but the Auto Shotgun works if the player has some time to taken them out.
- Generally, the Master is not much of a threat because its projectiles can easily be avoided if the player is already dodging other enemies. Once the projectile misses, it will usually bounce around and go far away from the player, making it harmless.