The Methug Soldier is an enemy in Serious Sam Advance.
The Methug Soldier is a large, green feature with a robotic head with a large red eye. It has two attacks; fire a green projectile, or its noxious skin will damage the player if it gets right next to it. It hovers slightly above the ground thanks to its worthless legs.
- The Methug Soldier's projectile can be dodged by simply strafing in one direction.
- There is a noticeable delay between shots, which gives the player plenty of time to kill it while it's waiting between shots.
- The Double Barrel Coach Gun works well against one or two Methug Soldiers. It does enough damage per shot that it.
- The Thompson Sub Machine Gun, Minigun or the Rocket Launcher are very effective against multiple Methug Soldiers. The rapid-fire weapons can easily cut them down, while the explosion from one or two rockets can kill multiple Methug Soldiers.
- When paired with other enemies, the Methug Soldier is a medium-priority threat. Its projectiles don't do a lot of damage per hit, but they do give the player less room to dodge other projectiles. Killing Methug Soldiers if there are stronger enemies nearby, such as the Aludran Reptiloid puts the player in unneeded danger.