|Maximum Ammunition held||
- Weapon: Military Knife
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs
- Length: 11"
An ordinary single-blade military knife. Used as a tool or silent weapon.
- Use for silent slaying of smaller enemies from behind
It is a single-bladed knife, used for close-combat, though it is still considered one of the most powerful weapons of the respective games.
- The Knife has a different model in Serious Sam: Xbox.
- In Test 1, the Knife could be swung at a faster rate, though it dealt less damage.
- Enemies with 120 or less health can be instantly killed, without alerting the whole group or horde of the player's presence.
- Despite seeming like the most underwhelming weapon in Sam's arsenal, the Millitary Knife should never be underestimated. Not only does the weapon have a slightly longer range than one would expect, but the 120 damage it deals per slash is devastating to all but the largest of enemies.
- The Knife should be used only to silently kill smaller enemies or wound bigger ones. For example, the Sirian Werebull requires only three slices, which means one could preserve ammo by using the Knife.
- The Knife should never be used for stronger enemies, such as Major Biomechanoids or ranged opponents.
- The Knife is heavily effective against Gnaars and Scythian Harpies, with the capability of killing them with one swipe. Against Kleer Skeletons, two slices will do. The knife does more damage per minute than both shotguns, so it's a good alternative when the fighting arena is spacious for evading enemy attacks.
- If combined with Serious Damage from The Second Encounter, this is a very devastating weapon that can almost kill medium-powered targets.
The Second EncounterEdit
|Name and Icon||Description||Notes|
|Matador||Kill 50 Sirian Werebulls with the knife.||You only need to deliver the killing blow with a knife.|