In every game it appears in, napalm is an orange tank with a mask logo and some attachment pipes on it. The amount of napalm depends on the game it is in. On Normal, Hard and Mental difficulty in Serious Sam: The Second Encounter and Serious Sam HD, it gives the player 50 units when picked up, while on lower difficulties, it gives the player 100 units per pickup. Serious Sam: Next Encounter napalm gives 100 units per pickup, while in Serious Sam: Double D it gives 50 units.
Serious Sam: Next Encounter contains two napalm variants: nitrogen and laughing gas. Nitrogen makes the XOP Gas Gun behave the same as normal napalm does, but instead freezes the enemy when it is killed. Laughing gas will stun enemies by making them laugh, letting the player continue hitting them with laughing gas or kill the enemy with another weapon.
- Napalm is quite common in Serious Sam: The Second Encounter and Serious Sam HD, which allows the player use to use the XOP Flamethrower often.
- Laughing gas is quite rare, and is usually found only in secrets.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (First appearance)
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
- Serious Sam: Next Encounter (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam: Double D (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam: Double D: XXL (Non-canonical appearance)