The Octochop is an enemy in Serious Sam: Next Encounter.
- The Octochop is an creature made by the Atlanteans for military purposes by fusing an octopus with a large amount of blades. When Mental arrived at Atlantis, he decided the Octochop was worth keeping and absorbed all of the Octochops into his military.
- Its primary attack is to jump on the target when the target is close to it. Its large jump allows it to easily hit any human-shaped target.
- Because of how damaging and large they are, Octochops should be one of the first enemies taken out before they get too close to the player.
- The Octochop's jump attack can be avoided by strafing backwards at an angle. Just strafing left or right will not always work.
- The Sirian Power Gun works best against the Octochop no matter how many there are. The laser and energy ball firemodes work well on them.