An Electro-Fish is an aquatic piranha-like animal from the planet Reeb. When it spots an enemy, it fires a bolt of electricity from the light attached to its head. The bolt will disorient the enemy upon contact, making it somewhat hard to hit the Electro-Fish for a second or two. This makes the Electro-Fish very dangerous in groups, as a constant barrage of lightning will constantly disorient the enemy, making it difficult for the victim to fight back without losing a lot of health/armor, especially in higher difficulties.
- Electro-Fishes can attack the player even if they are on the ground, if the player is very close to an Electro-Fish.
- If Electro-Fishes are on the ground for too long, they will eventually die.
- Both single Electro-Fishes and groups of Electro-Fishes can easily be taken out with the M1A2 Thompson. Its rate of fire allows the player to quickly eliminate them without wasting ammo.
- Single Electro-Fishes can be taken out with the 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun with ease. It usually takes about one or two shots to kill an Electro-Fish with it.
- If a few Electro-Fishes are grouped together, a rocket or grenade can eliminate the entire group in one hit.