The Rhino Cybertoy generally replaces the Sirian Werebull from the other games.
The Rhino Cybertoy is a large, brown rhino-like creature with two large horns and a key protruding from its back.
The Rhino Cybertoy has one attack; run toward an enemy until it hits the enemy. If it misses, it will turn back and try again.
- The player should always remember to continuously be strafing while fighting off Rhinos. This makes the Rhinos much easier to deal with.
- With groups of Rhinos the player should always be looking behind them because a Rhino that misses will try to charge the player from behind. If the player isn't careful, the Rhino can hit the player without them noticing.
- The Rhino's priority depends of how many there are; if there are a lot, they should be one of the first enemies killed because attempting ot dodge them can cause the player to run into enemy fire. Small groups are a small threat because they can be easily dodged and, because there are few of them, the player has little risk of running into enemy fire while trying to dodge the Rhinos.
- The Double Shotgun is very effective against Rhinos. It takes two shots at close range to kill them, making single Rhinos easy to deal with.
- RB-45 Hand Grenades can be very effective against Rhinos when using the Double Shotgun. One grenade can soften a Rhino up so that one shotgun blast is required to take it out.
- Groups of Rhinos can be dealt with by taking them out one at a time with the XL 808 Plasma Rifle and the XM214-A Minigun. Both weapons have a good firerate and damage, which lets the player quickly clear out a group, especially at long range.
- If a group of Rhinos are faraway, the group can be easily thinned out or outright eliminated with the RAPTOR Sniper Rifle. One scoped shot will kill a Rhino.
- The SBC Cannon can be used as a last resort.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Rhino was supposed to be a real rhino instead of a toy at one time. Concept art for the real rhino was released before the game came out.