This is getting serious!
This article contains spoilers. It might spoil your gaming experience when first playing these games.
Sam reaches the other side of the mountain, and he must enter the Temple of Thutmose to obtain the first element. However, little does he know is that a nasty surprise awaits him.
- From the start, at the opposite side of the hill, on the very left corner of the other hill, the one that you cannot climb on,. In the HD versions of the game, just walk up to the very left corner, until you see a tree and the "Secret Passage" message is shown. In the classic versions though, you'll need to go to the ledge of the building you're supposed to be entering, and jump on the cliff from there. Once you're in, there's some secret ammo, such as rockets and bullets there. If you pick up the last pickups, Beheaded Kamikazes will attack you, or Harpies on Serious Difficulty.
- From the start, from the opposite side of the hill, go up to the ledge of the building you're supposed to enter, walk forward a bit, turn left and touch the wall. That will open a secret room with ammo and Harpies.
- In the Marsh Hopper room, as you enter it, on the right wall, touch it. This will reveal an M1-A2 Thompson and some bullets.
- Right after the Marsh Hopper room, turn left, and walk next to the column, you'll see the floor is differently colored. That's a bounce pad. Walk on it to bounce over the columns, and grab a secret Extra Large Armor, which is on the right column.
- In the smaller room after the Marsh Hopper room, there's a tiny ramp in it. Under this ramp is a secret hole with a Medium Health.
- Before entering the tomb in the end of the level, go to the left part, and jump rapidly on the cliff. If you do it correctly, you will be on top of the tomb, it may take a few tries though. There's an Extra Small Health there, picking it up will cause a bunch of male Gnaars to spawn. Like #1, you can pretty much walk straight up to it in the HD version of the game and get on top of the tomb.
Serious Sam FusionEdit
|Obtain the Air Element.|