The ScorpSoldier is a scorpion-like enemy that fires a burst of green projectiles at enemies. ScorpSoldiers are based on the Arachnoids from the previous games.
There are two types of ScorpSoldier; yellow and red. Reds are larger, have more health and do more damage than a yellow one does. There are also bigger red ones that deal a lot more damage than normal red ones, and are more durable.
- The ScorpSoldier's projectiles can be avoided by strafing in one direction.
- The yellow ScorpSoldier is not much of a threat in small groups, as its projectiles are easy to dodge. However, large groups can be dangerous because of how many projectiles they are firing. In that case, the player should try to thin out the group whenever they have a chance.
- Yellow ScorpSoldiers can easily be eliminated at close range with the Double Shotgun, as one blast will kill it.
- Groups of yellow ScorpSoldiers can be taken out with either the Uzi or XM214-A Minigun. Their health is low enough that the Uzi can get rid of them or the Minigun can completely shred through a group of them.
- Red ScorpSoldiers can be dealt with by using the rocket launcher.
- Groups of Red Scorpions can be taken out with the Minigun or the XL 808 Plasma Rifle. Their high rate of fire and high damage (especially for the Plasma Rifle) can quickly inflict damage on a group of Red Scorpions.
- When the player is faced with Yellow and Red ScorpSoldiers, the player should target the Yellow ones first because they are easier to kill and the sheer amount of projectiles being fired by them can easily hit the player..Once most of the yellow ones are dead, the player should focus on the red ones.
- ScorpSoldiers are extremely similar in looks and behavior to the Arachnoids. It's unknown if they are Arachnoids that have been genetically modified by Mental, a subspecies of Arachnoids, or are a different species entirely.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)