This is getting serious!
This article contains spoilers. It might spoil your gaming experience when first playing these games.
After falling into a pit to the sewers from the suburban area of Memphis, as the door to the Memphis Metropolis was locked, Sam must now make his way through the sewers to find an alternate entrance into the the Metropolis.
- From your starting position, dive in until you reach the bottom, then swim forward to find a corridor with a Super Health.
- After swimming through the corridor in #1, there is a secret Medium Armor somewhere on the right side of the sewer.
- Before you exit the first sewer, while on top of the platform near the door, jump on one of the beams over the hallway, and walk to its edge to find a secret Medium Armor.
- After exiting the first sewer, and walking down both stairways, turn left, you'll see a dead end, but actually, there's a secret passage where you can swim in. Upon entering, several Kleers will spawn in the secret room with the powerups. Swim further into the hall to reach the secret room and kill the Kleers.
- When the wall drops and a Common Aludran Reptiloid is spawned, in the point before you walk down some stairs and swim through some large corridors and finish the level, kill the Reptiloid inside the gap in the wall and immediately jump inside the gap to get the Super Armor. The wall can be opened again by a switch, which is inside the gap. You need to kill the Reptiloid first for the armor to spawn.
After emerging from Secret #4, if you don't jump and continue "swimming", you can swim on the shallow water of the sewers. (in HD, at least) This will cause some enemies to think you're underwater, therefore they will not charge at you. Notably, the Kleer Skeletons, any Gnaars and the Beheaded Kamikaze in that area won't charge at you.