After falling into a pit to the sewers from the suburban area of Memphis, as the door to the Memphis Metropolis was locked, Sam must now make his way through the sewers to find an alternate entrance into the the Metropolis.
- From your starting position, dive in until you reach the bottom, then swim forward to find a corridor with a +100 health.
- After swimming through the corridor in #1, there is a secret +50 armor somewhere on the right side of the sewer.
- Before you exit the first sewer, while on top of the platform near the door, jump on one of the beams over the hallway, and walk to its edge to find a secret +50 armor.
- After exiting the first sewer, and walking down both stairways, turn left, you'll see a dead end, but actually, there's a small hole where you can swim in. Swim further into the hall to reach a secret room with a few powerups and two enemies.
- When the wall drops and a Common Aludran Reptiloid is spawned, in the point before you walk down some stairs and swim through some large corridors and finish the level, kill the Reptiloid inside the gap in the wall and immediately jump inside the gap to get the +200 armor. The wall can open again by a switch, which is inside the gap. You need to kill the Reptiloid first for the armor to spawn.
Enemy, Item and Weapon countEdit
|Enemies||Tourist and Easy Single Player||Normal Single Player||Hard and Mental single player||Serious Difficulty single player||Tourist Co-Op||Easy and Normal Co-op||Hard and Mental Co-Op||Serious Co-Op|
|Common Aludran Reptiloids||2||2||4||4||2||2||4||4|
|Extra Small Healths||1|
|Extra Small Armors||1|
|Extra Large Armors||1|
After emerging from Secret #4, if you don't jump and continue "swimming", you can swim on the shallow water of the sewers. (in HD, at least) This will cause some enemies to think you're underwater, therefore they will not charge at you. (Notably the Kleer Skeletons, any Gnaars and the Beheaded Kamikaze in that area won't charge at you.).