"Grade-A alien beef."
The Sirian Werebull is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 3: BFE.
“Crossbred with mixed genes of Sirians and some kind of cattle. The Werebull behaves much like an ordinary bull. The Werebull's sharp pointy horns are very dangerous. Avoid its charging attacks by sidestepping. The sound of its hooves can be heard from far away. Take that as an early warning.”
The Sirian Werebull is a large, brown bull. It has two attacks; charge into a target, or run up and gore the target with it's horns. It's health allows it to endure several hits from most weapons before dying.
The Sirian Werebull first appears near the end of Broken Wings, but only appears a handful of times throughout the game.
- The Sirian Werebull's charge can be avoided by strafing in one direction. Strafing at an angle makes it easier to avoid it's charge, so try that whenever it's possible.
- The Double Barrel Coach Gun works great against the Sirian Werebull. Two shots with it can kill a Werebull if most of the pellets hit. Alternatively, the Sledgehammer can kill them with a few hits. Sideways attack hits them more reliably than thedownwards attack.
- The best chance to shoot it with the Double Barrel Coach Gun is when it's close while dodging. It may take some practice, the player can easily shoot the Werebull with every pellet connecting.
- The RAPTOR Sniper Rifle can kill Werebulls in a single shot.
- If a Werebull is charging from a distance, the XPML21 Rocket Launcher can kill it at medium or long range. Two Rockets can kill it, and the Werebull's speed makes it so that it will run into the rockets faster than the rockets would normally travel to it.
- The Sirian Mutilator is effective against lone and few Werebulls.
- Multiple Werebulls should be taken out with heavy-duty weapons, such as the C-4 Demolition Charge or the SBC Cannon. One charge can wipe out a Werebull in one hit and greatly damage the other it if one of them walks over it when it blows up, or it's attached to the Werebull, while one Cannonball can kill multiple Werebulls, even if it isn't charged up.
- When paired with other enemies, the Sirian Werebull is a medium-high-priority threat. Its attacks are powerful, and trying to dodge it while dealing with other enemies is difficult. Killing it ASAP makes it easier for the player to avoid other enemies and their projectiles. However, some other targets firing hit-scan projectiles should be dealt before Werebulls.
- Taking a direct hit by a Werebull charge can send you to high places, such as a ledge or roof that would otherwise be impossible or very difficult to jump or climb onto.
The below list shows how many of this enemy type appears in each game, per difficulty and either single or co-op mode.
|Games||Tourist, Easy and Normal Single Player||Hard and Mental single player||Serious Difficulty single player||Tourist, Easy and Normal Co-op||Hard and Mental Co-Op||Serious Co-Op|
|Serious Sam 3: BFE||137||141||141||141||145||145|
|Name and Icon||Description||Notes|
|Rodeo Surfer||Use the Mutilator to surf after a Werebull.||Don't kill the Werebull with the mutilator, just let it drag you.|