The Spinosaurus is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam: Double D.
The Spinosaurus is a large dinosaur with spines coming out of its back. Its only attack is to run towards a target and bite. If something gets on its back, it will attempt to bite it. It is only encountered in Nova Scotia.
- Don't stay on the Spinosaurus' back for too long, as it will try to bite you.
- Avoiding the Spinosaurus is as easy as walking backwards. If you run out of room, you can just jump on its back and then run in the direction you just came from.
- Strong weapons, such as the LM32 Rocket Launcher and MadDog Grenade Launcher, are highly recommended against to use against the Spinosaurus. The Spinosaurus has high health, which means that strong weapons are needed to kill it.
- Try to use the fact that other dinosaurs will attack the Spinosaurus to the player's advantage. A dinosaur and Spinosaurus fighting will distract the Spinosaurus, allowing the player to target other enemies. If there are no other enemies around, the player can either run to the next area or kill the Spinosaurus.
- When paired with other enemies, the Spinosaurus should be a low priority. It fires no projectiles and it is easy to avoid it. The biggest problem it poses is that it will absorb bullets and projectiles meant for other enemies, depending on how close they are to the Spinosaurus.