This is getting serious!
This article contains spoilers. It might spoil your gaming experience when first playing these games.
- In the first suburb, in the left wall, near the big tall tower where the Arachnoid spawns, there's a small alley with some ammo.
- As of #1, but instead at the end of the wall is a tree. Blow it up or cut it down to find some items in an area behind it.
- In the second suburb, just like #1, there is another secret alley near the button that you have to press to open the sewers on the left side of the suburb.
- Still in the second suburb, go to the rightmost corner of the suburb and pick up an item. This will cause a wall to rise up, and you'll be trapped in a small area, and 3 Minor Bio-mechanoids will appear left, right and behind you (one after you kill the other), and then a Major Bio-mechanoids on the building in front of you.
- Near the door, on the left, there is a building with a health bottle behind it. Pick it up to register the secret.
- Go up to the door in the end of the second suburb, turn right and then turn left, where you can see a wall. Walk up to the wall and turn left, you'll see an Extra Small Armor shard. Pick it up to trigger a "yodel" secret (spawns some big enemies).
- When you're about to jump into the sewer, you'll see a small ledge sticking out of a wall in the pit. Jump on the ledge (best done when facing opposite of the ledge, jumping from the locked door's direction) to find a secret room.