Being very close to his ultimate goal, the Holy Grail, Sam must first acquire the Book of Wisdom in order to know its exact location. In order to do so, he must fight his way through a stormy night at Krwawitze, one of the medieval towns in Poland, East Europe.
- In the starting area, the third house on the left has a squeaking, moving door. Shoot it or slash it with the knife to destroy it and find a Double Shotgun.
- After the Kill-O-Matic, you will notice a small opening to the wall before the bridge with the Sniper. Crouch and press the use button to activate a switch, spawn a Common Reptiloid and have it punched and gibbed by a boxing glove.
- In the middle of the bridge, jump on the platform on the left side, around the Pillar, and collect a secret health. Use the bouncer pad to get back to the bridge.
- As you enter a big yard after the bridge, head right behind a house to collect some secret health.
- Opposite of #4, the house on the top right corner has a secret item behind it.
- In the graveyard, approach the graves. You may open them if you wish to see some Croteam Bigheads.
- (HD-only)Left of the small temple in the graveyard, behind it, there is a health pill. Pick it up to be teleported into a secret room, but be prepared to face a Cucurbito behind you in it. Go towards the room's door to be teleported back.
- In the courtyard with the Rocket Launcher, there is a dead tree. Pick up all Napalm and Rocket ammo around it, kill all enemies and then move away for it to turn into a "jumping plant" (Marsh Hopper).
- After the yard with the Werebulls, Cucurbitos, Kleers and Marsh Hoppers, there is a barrel in the right corner close to the exit. Destroy it to reveal an Invulnerability power-up.
- From your location at secret #9, head right behind the houses to discover a Kleer, a secret phone booth and some ammo.
- In the clock gears room, as you enter it, dive into the small water pool, turn right and continue through the dark hallway to find a Heart.
- In the courtyard following secret #11, as you enter it, the house on the left contains the "Midnight Secret" items. The Midnight Secret is enabled when 15 minutes in the level have passed, and is disabled 60 seconds later. If you miss it, you can either shoot 10 rockets at the door or simply touch it and it will open (you can touch it to open it as many times as you want). Collect the items and the minigun there to register the secret.
- Before you exit the same courtyard as #12, turn right and go behind the houses. Prepare to kill a Kleer and find a secret +100 armor.
- As you enter the next yard following the courtyard from secrets #12 and #13, turn left and go behind the house to collect some ammo.
- Diagonally opposite of #14, there is some armor behind the house on the top right corner of the courtyard.
- In the water cave, look for a +50 health cube in the lake.
- In the last yard, there is a barrel in one of the corners. Blast it to reveal a secret armor.
- in the courtyard after secret #8, behind a house on the bottom left corner of it is a teleport that teleports you in the middle of the yard.
- You can destroy the traps at the Kill-O-Matic 2 room with a rocket, and the pillars themselves with 2 rockets.