This is getting serious!
This article contains spoilers. It might spoil your gaming experience when first playing these games.
Sam, having acquired the crystal skull, must now make his way to Teotihuacan, also known as "the City of the Gods". He must make his way towards the Sun Pyramid and activate the Time-Lock, so he'll be closer to completing his mission.
- (HD-only) blow up all of the 2-headed snake statues. One above the doorway of the first courtyard, one above the doorway of the second courtyard with the minigun, one before the building that you enter the "underground complex", and one above a house in the same area as the third statue. When you blow them all up, a teleport will appear in front of the building with the underground complex, leading you to a secret area with some rockets, and a giant 2-headed snake statue. Blow up the statue to return back to the area you teleported from.
- After exiting the starting area, follow the wall to the right and cut down the tree near the house, revealing a secret area with a Large Health.
- Opposite of #2, there are some cannonballs in the lower leftmost corner of the courtyard.
- In the upper rightmost corner of the first courtyard (near the temple), there's a darker section on the wall to the left. Blow it up to reveal a secret armor.
- Opposite of #4, in the upper leftmost corner, pick up the health pill to trigger a secret "bloodbath" (spawns 3 Major Bio-mechanoids on top of the walls).
- In the temple with the scary mask, as you enter it, look to the right. You'll see a fallen pillar/column, blow it up to reveal a secret corridor.
- From #6, follow the corridor to find a room with some cannonballs. Blow up the column in the middle to reveal a secret SBC Cannon.
- In the next courtyard, with the minigun, there are some trees on the left. Behind the third tree is a teleporter to the "yard of strange-looking heads". To exit the secret yard, enter the temple in the end, opposite of where you teleported from, and touch the blob-like thing.
- Still in the same courtyard, there is an ammo pack (cannonballs in HD) behind the building opposite of the entrance.
- Before the underground complex, there is a house with a 2-headed snake statue on it. As you approach the house, you will hear some giggling. Enter it and sidestep to the right quickly, to find a secret "lost spanish cannon" (which will shoot almost immediately as you enter the house). Also destroy the cannon.
- In the village before the underground complex, go to the wall opposite of the entrance and look to your right, there is a large health behind a house.
- When you enter the building that leads to the underground complex, in the middle of the hall, there is a pillar above you with a Super Health. Blow it up with a rocket and collect the health.
- After sliding down a slide, after #10, blow the wall to the right in the hall you're currently in to reveal some secret items.
- Opposite of #13, blow the wall to the left to reveal a "secret poker game" (and 3 Zumb'uls).
- In the windy corridor with the spike pits, jump into the first hall on the right and walk in to find a secret passage. When you see an item and pick it up, in the secret corridor, two tiny Cucurbitos will be spawned.
- In the lava cave, go to the wall on the right and follow it. Behind the half-submerged building is a small ledge, in the lava river, with some rockets.
This level is split into two parts in Serious Sam: Xbox, The City of the Gods and Inner Sanctum. Inner Sanctum lasts from the half of the level from when you enter the building that leads to the underground complex until the end of the level.
After the hall from secret #10, you can jump below the slide and slide down to get some powerups, but there are some spikes in the end. The only way to exit it is by sliding from the sides and rocket jumping out when you're near the spikes.