This is getting serious!
This article contains spoilers. It might spoil your gaming experience when first playing these games.
The Dark Bride is the eighth level of Serious Sam 3: BFE.
After activating the Horus plasma generator, Sam must now face a powerful enemy before he can continue to next objective to activate the second generator in Luxor.
- As soon as you get outside, climb up the stairs and run behind the temple you came out of. Collect the armor.
- There's a place you can't get to at the pond area with some columns in front of it. Go to the right hand side. Jump around onto the window, and duck to get through. (Alternate path: Go to the left hand side onto some stairs. Sprint them up and jump for the window there. The secret on the right side still needs to be triggered though.) There's a "Secret Hall of Developers" with the Croteam Bigheads and some Super Health.
- There are two portables behind a lockup. The portable on the right has a destructible door. Destroy the door to pickup some Electricity.
- To the right of the exit gate for this area, there's a shed with a health pickup in it. If you climb onto the boxes beside it, you can pick up the secret keys. They're used after the second locked door, where you're facing another door — "No Entry" — walk through it and collect the armor. Reward: Armor +100.
- You need the key from secret 4. At the end of the path is a door you can now walk through and collect the minigun bullets.
- When you get to the portable where you pick up the keys there's a Scrapjack on the far wall. To his left (your right) indoors is a wall with a slightly darker texture. This wall can be destroyed. Reward: rockets +15.
- There's a portable in this area with a health pickup on it. Jump on some rubble then jump towards it to pick it up.
- On the right side of the entrance is some ammo. Reward: cannonballs +4.
- On the left side of the entrance, behind a tumbled stone, is some armor. Reward: armor +10.
- On the left side of the exit is some ammo. Reward: Devastator shells +20.