The Last Man on Earth is the eleventh level in Serious Sam 3: BFE.
Sam Stone now continues his journey to make contact with headquarters. During the journey, he comes across one of the deceased EDF soldiers and uses his communicating transmitter. According to Hellfire, he finds out that Mental has launched a surprise attack on their base and wiping them out, including the Charlie Team that was meant to extract Sam and head to the Time-Lock. Hellfire says if anyone survives, they will find him. However, this is cut short as a female Gnaar kills Hellfire. Sam Stone is now the last man on Earth, so he starts Charlie Team's mission on entering the Time-Lock to kill Mental and must journey there on his own.
- At the boulder — When the boulder crashes down the tunnel ramp, on the left in a cubby hole behind where it used to be there is some ammo. Reward: Minigun Bullets +100. Message: "Secret found!"
- Outside the crypt — Once you get outside where you find the dead soldier, after the cutscene, go to left, in the corner there is an armor behind the portable. Reward: Armor +10. Message: "Mini secret found!"
- Before you walk through one of the two open gate doors — In front of the second open gated door is a hollow small stone tower. You can jump into it from the broken wall that's right next to it if it wasn't destroyed during the fight. Reward: XL2 Lasergun. Message: "Secret Found!".
- Right next to the portable where you pick up the Ramesseum Exit Key is a small building. Inside that building, walk up to the wall and look up through the hole. Shoot the box. Reward: Sniper Rifle. Message: "Secret Found!".
- When you walk through the gates into the final area of the map, the city, you'll see a road just a few meters ahead of you. Follow that road to the right and through the opening in wall. Continue a few meters outside and on the first elevation in the sand, turn left. Reward: C4 + 7. Message: "Secret Found!".
- In the near-left city — Outside the wall on the left is some armor. Reward: Armor +50. Message: "Secret found!"
- In the near-right city — There's a two-story red building in this area. On a balcony is a clip. Climb up the wall, then jump up to grab it. Reward: Sniper Bullets +3. Message: "Secret found!"
- In the near-right city — There's a two-story red building in this area. Tucked against the wall surrounding it is some health (i.e. right under 7.). Reward: Health +25. Message: "Mini secret found!"
- Mid-right part of the city is a walled off area (made of wavy zinc sheets) with some boxes stacked against it. Climb over for 150 electricity.
- In the far-left city — A building on the last row has ammo on top of it. Jump on one of the two crates (unless destroyed) and then up. Reward: Electricity +150. Message: "Secret found!" Alternate Approach: If the crates are destroyed, get the Werebull to chase you over to the building and allow him to hit you so you might get thrown onto the building where the ammo is.
- In the far-left city — There's a ruined wall with some palm trees around it in the desert, with some ammo tucked behind the wall. Reward: Minigun Bullets +100. Message: "Secret found!"
These are the known ways to get out of this map.
- On the near-left side of the city is a ruined wall just before a barrier into the desert. You can climb up onto the wall, take a running leap to the ruined barrier, and get up onto the wall. Unfortunately invisible walls prevent too much travel.
Enemy, item and weapon countEdit
|Enemies||Tourist, Easy and Normal Single Player||Hard, Serious and Mental single player||Tourist, Easy and Normal Co-op||Hard, Serious and Mental Co-Op|
|Witch-Bride of Achrimans||6||6||6||6|
|Hatchling Antaresian Spiders||16||16||16||16|
|Juvenile Antaresian Spiders||9||9||9||9|
|Aurigan Cave Demons||19||19||19||19|
|Extra Small Healths||45|
|Extra Small Armors||30|
|Extra Large Armors||1|
|RAPTOR Sniper Rifles||1|
|C-4 Demolition Charges||10|
|Assault Rifle Bullet Boxes||23|
|Assault Rifle Bullet Magazines||6|
|Assault Rifle Bullet Boxes||8|
|Sniper Rifle Bullets||1|