Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Power of the Underworld is the ninth level of Serious Sam 3: BFE.
The Time-Lock requires two Sirian generators to be activated. With the generator below the Temple of Horus on-line, Sam Stone now needs to make his way into its sister generator beneath the Temple of Anubis.
- Near the entrance — Around the right of the entrance is a little blocked-off area covered in sand. In the far corner on the right is a health pickup. Reward: Health +50. Message: "Mini secret found!"
- On top of a crypt — One of the little pyramid-topped crypts has a health pickup on top (near the second of the locked gates on the left). If you face the entrance to the pyramid shaped crypt, there will be a broken wall directly behind you (note, the wall pictured here is actually from the wall to the left of the crypt, but they are identical and you can scale both walls with the positioning pictured here). If you walk straight up to the wall as shown in this screenshot, you can jump 4 times to make it to the top of the wall — 1, 2, 3, and 4. From there, you can do a running jump to jump to reach the the lower middle ledge of the crypt. Then jump up to grab the powerup. Reward is 100 health, up to a maximum of 200.
- An alternate way get the health (if you have trouble with the jump) is to melee a Kleer for its skull, scale the broken wall to the left of the crypt exactly as you did in the previous method, then throw the skull exactly as shown, you'll knock the health off of the ledge to the ground where you can pick it up. It takes an exact toss (being off by pixels count), so position your mouse, quicksave, and if you miss, reload, adjust your aim slightly, quicksave again, etc.
- In the area with many columns under the level (you can go there by tunnel, or just jumping down) there is a temple with one of the Sirian keys, jump onto the ledge behind the statue to find an armor. Reward: Armor+10. Message: "Secret found!"
- Right before the room with the C4 box and the hole in the ground where you drop down to the throne room. To the left of the entrance to that room is a pit. Drop down, turn around and crouch through the rubble. Reward: Electricity + 50. Message: "Secret found!".
- The throne room — On the arms of the big throne there is some ammo. Go behind the throne and up two levels, jump onto the headrest, then down to gather the ammo (from only one level up with a sprint jump this is also possible). Reward: Rockets +10. Message: "Secret found!"
- Outside the crypt — Once you get outside in the area with a bunch of columns and ammo you can see armor on top of a pillar. Blow the pillar up to get it. Reward: Armor +50. Message: "Secret found!"
- Before the final fight — Before you drop down to the final open area, you climb up some wooden stairs. If you walk along the ledge around the left there are some keys. Pick them up and the message "Secret key found!" is displayed. Straight ahead you should see a flashing green pickup on top of a big building. Head back to that point, go through the door, up the ladder, and get the weapon. Reward: Sniper rifle. (Alternate path: Without the key for the gate, jump onto the small sphinx statue, to then sprint jump over the fence.) Message: "Secret vista found!"
- At the final fight — Just left around the corner of the entrance is some ammo. Reward: Devastator Shells +20. Message: "Secret found!"
- At the final fight — At the far left corner of the area just before the desert is a health pickup under four spread out palm trees. Reward: Health +25. Message: "Secret found!"
Enemy, item and weapon countEdit
Note that it is impossible to get the exact amount of Gnaars, Beheaded Kamikazies, and Cloned Soldiers because of the nature of certain spawners they use.
NOTE 2: The Antaresian Spiders do not appear normally, but they are teleported in by the boss.
NOTE 3: The Alcor Class Warship can spawn in an infinite amount of certain enemies
|Name and Icon||Description||Notes|
|Mission completed||Power up the Timelock. (Activate the two generators in Unearthing the Sun and The Power of the Underworld.)||-|